For researchers in search of outcome measures, research guidelines, research studies, and other publications from OAAA members, look no further.
Subscribe to our Research RoundUp newsletter to receive weekly research updates. Subscribe today!
OA Research Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Publications by Topic – Peer-reviewed studies, public health statements, epidemiological reports and much more from the CDC’s Arthritis Program.
- Center for Enhancing Activity & Participation among Persons with Arthritis (ENACT): State of the Science Webinars & Webcasts
- Physical Activity Assessed by Accelerometry in Persons with Knee OA Compared to National Guidelines: Data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI), Dunlop, et al, 2011 powerpoint presentation
- Weight Loss Messages in Knee OA: Attention-grabbing, Credible, Non-motivating, T. Brady, SAFER-HEALTHIER-PEOPLE™ powerpoint presentation.
- Weight Management and OA, Discussion of Evidence and Available Research, Dr. Stephen Messier, Wake Forest University, 2011 powerpoint presentation
- Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI)