For researchers in search of outcome measures, research guidelines, research studies, and other publications from OAAA members, look no further.
Subscribe to our Research RoundUp newsletter to receive weekly research updates. Subscribe today!
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC): Publications by Topic – Peer-reviewed studies, public health statements, epidemiological reports and much more from the CDC’s Arthritis Program.
- Arthritis Foundation: Scientific Strategy 2015-2020 – The scientific strategy is the direction the Arthritis Foundation Science Department is going over the next five years based on 3 pillars: 1) Delivering on discovery, 2) Decision making with metrics, and 3) Building human capital.
- Center for Enhancing Activity & Participation among Persons with Arthritis (ENACT): State of the Science Webinars & Webcasts
- Physical Activity Assessed by Accelerometry in Persons with Knee OA Compared to National Guidelines: Data from the Osteoarthritis Initiative (OAI), Dunlop, et al, 2011 powerpoint presentation
- Weight Loss Messages in Knee OA: Attention-grabbing, Credible, Non-motivating, T. Brady, SAFER-HEALTHIER-PEOPLE™ powerpoint presentation.
- Disability, Arthritis, and Body Weight among Adults 45 Years and Older, Okoro, et al., Obes Res 2004 (abstract)
- Weight Management and OA, Discussion of Evidence and Available Research, Dr. Stephen Messier, Wake Forest University, 2011 powerpoint presentation
- Osteoarthritis Research Society International (OARSI)